Friday, February 26, 2010

THIS is a Date!

Last Friday, Jon and I went to "LDS Family Night" at the Warriors vs. Jazz game! No kids... just me and my cutie! It was awesome! I thought it was funny that they had missionaries sing the national anthem at the beginning... And the Jazz won 100-89... although I'm still not quite sure who I was rooting for... In my heart, I'm a Golden State girl, but I came to like the Jazz in our 5 years living in Utah... It was fun to cheer for the Jazz in this particular setting because they were clearly not the favorites...

I got spoiled the whole night... from in-seat Hot Dog and soda service (Thanks to Jon and Lynn) to yummy garlic fries (Thanks to Dad K) to good babysitting (Thanks to Mom & Dad S). I even had a good time riding BART to and from the game. I got to curl up next to Jon in the big empty underutilized public transportation system and reminisce about all the times he rode BART down to Fremont see me while we were dating! < <> > It was a great night!

(Yes, I know I'm wearing a hockey shirt... it's the only maternity sports shirt I have... over the belly it says "Future San Jose Sharks Fan")

Labels:

3 Comments:

At February 27, 2010 5:04 PM , Blogger sunnysnows said...

Is that Rebecca's shirt? I almost took that one, but I felt like I'd be hesitant to wear it since I know almost nothing about hockey... but I wished I had it for jersey day this last Friday! lol

 
At February 27, 2010 5:59 PM , Blogger Aaron and Emily said...

Sounds so fun! Except the riding BART part... Aaron told me so many stories of stuff he saw people doing on the train (or certain things he smelled) that it made me nervous to touch anything.

 
At February 27, 2010 7:56 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Yeah It's Rebecca's shirt :) Actually it's quite comfy... but I must admit that I've never been to a Shark's game :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home