Saturday, November 21, 2009

SCUBA Daddy!

Jon and I had a deal about his owning his own SCUBA gear... and, lucky him, things worked out to his advantage... so he has all his gear and is ready to go!!!

Anybody else SCUBA dive??? (Not counting siblings of mine who may or may not have done so without requisite certification... not that I'm pointing fingers or anything) Jon got his brother Weston to get certified, so they took a trip to Monterrey last weekend... and, being the boys that they are, only took one picture:
Sure...beautiful scenery above and below water... interesting and almost hilarious incidents getting in and out of the water... and the picture they come home with is Jon laying on the hotel room bed talking to me on the phone... geez... I guess I'll have to be the SCUBA photographer when my turn comes...

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At November 22, 2009 11:51 AM , Blogger Johnson Family said...

Nice tights, Jon. I'm really jealous.

 
At November 23, 2009 6:12 PM , Blogger sunnysnows said...

Yeah, you would definitely do a better job documenting! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home