Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Oh my Happy Wedding Day!

August 29, 2009: such a happy day!

Daniel and Karla Koberstein were married in the San Diego temple! I have to admit that it was the best party I've been to in 4 years and 8 months--extra points to anyone who can figure out why :)

It was a rather warm day... although I don't know what other kind of day there is in August in San Diego...
Gwen and Mike, the native Arizonans, were the only ones with the foresight to bring chilled bottled water... and thankfully they brought enough to share... Really, I was just glad I didn't have to be dressed like this poor fellow.... Way too many layers...
The two of them were positively glowing with joy all day. It's such an inspiring sight to see a temple sealing of two wonderful and righteous people! And so, the number of Kobersteins in the world continues to grow... LOOK OUT WORLD!

Congratulations to the newest Bro. and Sis. Koberstein! I'm sooooooo excited to have another sister in the family! We may yet be able to stand up to the army of computer geeks!

Labels:

3 Comments:

At September 01, 2009 5:18 PM , Blogger Jonathan said...

Am I eligible for extra points. Cuz I KNOW why!

 
At September 01, 2009 6:25 PM , Blogger sunnysnows said...

lol, I was noticing they got married on the 29th too. :) Cute cute.

 
At September 10, 2009 3:57 PM , Blogger Camille said...

Ooh! Me I KNOW!!! ;) Hey, I would surely love a CD of all the pics you took that weekend... could you? :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home