Thursday, July 16, 2009

Yay for Pianos!


Last Friday I got together an army of eight able-bodied men and we moved MY piano in! I got it off Craig's List for under $200! It's a great brand, but some of the key tops are cracked and chipped, which is why it was so cheap... but no worries! My re-key-ing kit is already on the way and I'm pretty excited for the project... who knew... pianos get face lifts too :)

Of course, I'm starting Dawna early... she's pretty good at finding Middle C... and more importantly the note next door, which is "D for Dawna"... not just D.

And after all was said and done and moved in, my army of piano movers got treated to home made chocolate zucchini cake and banana chocolate chip muffins! And now I have my very own PIANO!!! Woo Hoo!!!

Labels:

1 Comments:

At July 19, 2009 9:08 PM , Blogger Sarah S said...

the piano is beautiful! congrats. I just caught up on your recent posts tonight and it looks like things are going well. I'm glad Larry is settling in to the new place, with the help of a train set - so fun! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home