Friday, May 15, 2009

Silver Award Photo Shoot

So, those of you who are familiar with Girl Scouts will recognize the title...

A Young Woman in our ward was earning her Silver Award for Girl Scouts and decided to give a free photo shoot--complete with all the pictures on CD AND Costco muffins while you wait :). I thought it was great fun, and Jon was a very good sport considering how much he loves taking pictures... hehe...

Here's a few of my favorites:

Our Family! Lawrence had just woken up from a nap, so his expression is a little dazed, but still cute!

The Lansing Court Cousins!
And me and my sweetheart! I know, I know, corny mushiness... honestly, though, don't you wish you were this much in love :) ?

2 Comments:

At May 15, 2009 1:02 PM , Blogger Sarah S said...

So fun! That was really neat of the YW to do that for her project. Great pictures!

 
At May 16, 2009 11:07 PM , Blogger sunnysnows said...

Supre cute! What a good job she did. :) How's the hosue hunt?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home