Friday, January 23, 2009

Happy 26th birthday!

Yesterday was Jon's birthday! We had a fun little party in the evening with some friends. First, I embarrassed Jon with an "All about Jon" Jeopardy game:

Then we opened presents and blew out candles on the delicious cheesecake! Dawna and Talmage helped blow out the candles.


The kids had a great time, but as you can tell, by the time it was all over, Lawrence was about to fall asleep mid-crawl. Dawna lasted the whole party and loved sporting her party hat all evening long!

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

At January 23, 2009 10:03 AM , Blogger Jonathan said...

For the record I didn't blow out one candle. I was going to blow them out but when I saw Talmage and Dawna trying so hard I just sat there and acted like I was blowing them out so I could watch them have fun.

 
At January 23, 2009 10:24 PM , Blogger kds kupboard said...

terrThank you for sharing your birthday.

 
At January 24, 2009 7:35 PM , Blogger Aaron and Emily said...

True, Jon, that doesn't really look like a real blow, more like a blowing pose.

But it's a cute pic because it looks like a little kid party.

 
At January 26, 2009 12:47 PM , Blogger Jennifer, Jaron, Little Jaron, and Little Stephen Fletcher said...

You are so creative! How fun! I'll have to use that for Jaron's birthday perhaps...in April (:

 
At January 29, 2009 9:05 AM , Blogger Sarah S said...

what a fun birthday! i love those last two pics of the kids - larry looks so tired!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home