Saturday, August 21, 2010

"If I look different, it's because I got baptized"

That's what Emma said to one of her friends a few days after her baptism. I thought it was awfully cute :)

While we were in Utah, we had the pleasure of attending Emma's baptism. Emma was very brave and let me French braid her hair for her special day. I also got to take a lot of fun pictures the day before. My only regret is that her Aunt Sarah wasn't there to make them really sharp... good thing Emma is cute no matter who takes the picture!

I started the photo shoot much the same way as I did Abbie a couple years ago... only to realize that Abbie and Emma, though they are sisters, are quite different. Emma didn't actually enjoy the photo shoot until she got to show her own style a bit more:
She is quite an agile little lady, even if she is wearing lace. It made for some fun pictures...
She's standing on a fence in this picture...
And lounging on top of a play house in this one. That's how you do pictures Emma Style :) Love you babe!

3 Comments:

At August 21, 2010 7:22 AM , Blogger Sarah S said...

Beautiful pictures Danielle! And I have to say after your comment on my blog about Ben's trip photos - they were taken with our 6-year-old point and shoot camera that I keep wanting to replace but can't justify it because it still works. Point and shoots can take great pictures.

I think you did a great job with these and I LOVED the quote/title of this post. Emma is so wonderful. I am glad I got to see these with her beautiful baptism dress and smiling face.

 
At August 22, 2010 6:27 PM , Blogger Aaron and Emily said...

Oh Emma, you are just beautiful!

Great pictures, Deeb!

 
At August 22, 2010 11:25 PM , Blogger sunnysnows said...

Cute girl! Cute photos!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home