Monday, May 10, 2010

Backyard fun in the sun :)



We got sidewalk chalk for Easter! So, I drew Dawna and Larry a hop-scotch course. Dawna does really well with the numbers forward... but backwards... well... in the video, she says, "10...6...7,8,6,4,5,3,2,1." Almost, Dawna... I guess we'll have to work on that a little bit... I also just love how Larry says, "One, Two, Weeeee!!!" and then runs the rest of the way!

While Dawna and Nana and Papa were at the A's game last Friday night, I slipped over to Redwood City to get this little slide off Craig's list. It's a little small for Dawna, but perfect for Larry... still, Dawna gets a kick out of it. This video is just Larry playing on it for the first time. Dawna was still gone, so he got to rule the roost for a little while. I thought it was awfully cute :)

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At May 10, 2010 8:24 PM , Blogger sunnysnows said...

CUTE!

 
At May 10, 2010 8:55 PM , Blogger Aaron and Emily said...

I love the way Larry follows closely behind Dawna as she hopscotches... and then his "one two threeeeee!"

We got a slide just like that too, off Craigslist! Except, ours is 50 times junkier (it took me an entire hour to hose out the nastiness and it still didn't all come out). And ours is smaller! (Can you imagine that?). But Adele still loves it anyway! Maybe Dawna needs Adele there to show her how to jump off the sides of it!

 
At May 11, 2010 9:11 AM , Blogger Sarah S said...

cute kids!! we have the same exact slide in our basement - we inherited it from our neighbors and it really helped to have that inside during this most recent loooong winter. Charlie can climb up the ladder now and often flies off the end when he slides down, it's pretty funny.

and hooray for craigslist!! you can get the best stuff there. over the weekend I bought a huge Ryan's Room doll house (but I'm calling it a playhouse since I have boys :) that came w/ a zillion pieces/people that aren't too small for charlie and just right for Eli's pretend play stage. It was such a good deal compared to if I had bought all of those things brand new.

You'll have to post more pics of your darling newborn Naomi soon! I bet she is growing so fast.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home