Sunday, August 15, 2010

Ease back into life...

So, yes, as some of you may have noticed, it's a bit harder to blog--or go shopping, or clean house, or pretty much do anything--with 3 kids... but I think with Naomi starting to sleep through Some nights, I'll hopefully be back into my normal swing of things...

Just a quick post tonight to ease back into blogging...

A favorite moment from our recent vacation to everywhere in the western United States:

All my family at the bottom of the 328-step Uncle Tom's trail at Yellowstone National Park. Larry and Dawna both walked down and up all those stairs all by themselves! I love my family!

1 Comments:

At August 15, 2010 10:45 PM , Blogger sunnysnows said...

What a cute photo of you! Naomi looks cozy. :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home