Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Trunk or Treat!


Last Saturday, our ward had a trunk-or-treat in the church parking lot. Most people thought Dawna was a boy because all her cute blond hair was up in a pumpkin hat...Bro. Taylor also dressed up as a pumpkin, so we got their picture together. Jon was a computer virus, which I thought was pretty amusing. I have to say that I was a bit skeptical about the merits of a trunk-or-treat... but now I'm a believer. We got better treats than I ever got on Halloween and I don't feel totally overloaded with junk candy... Dawna got glow stick bracelets, play dough, a licorice rope, Doritos, and FULL SIZE candy bars... none of this fun-size business... Plus there was a fortune teller (which told her that "he" would be a great prince and soldier (hmmm...)) plus a witch that made creepy crawlers with her. It was so much fun!

1 Comments:

At October 31, 2007 5:49 PM , Blogger Valerie said...

Those are great costumes.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home