Saturday, August 04, 2007

Quock update

I"m in Antioch; We essentially bought a new computer today so I can have one at home. It looks the same, but it's been pretty much gutted and given better insides--new motherboard, processor, CPU, hard drive, and RAM.

THis week we moved into my parent's house and a storage unit. I've been exhausted every day! I assume the pregnancy is coming along well... though I don't have a doctor yet (that is my goal for this week). I'm at 17 weeks and I've felt some movement, which is really fun!

Dawna is almost running now... and might be able to out-run me soon... She is loving having Adele as a roommate. They have done really well sleeping in the same room.

My mother-in-law helped y fix my sewing machine and we got started making a denim quilt from all the jeans I cant dream of fitting in anymore. Its been fun.

1 Comments:

At August 07, 2007 1:20 PM , Blogger Aaron and Emily said...

I thought you said the movement was your tummy rumbling... more movement then?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home