Sunday, October 05, 2014

Party Hardy Hardy!!!

It's my birthday weekend. So life is awesome! 

On Friday afternoon, my sister flew in from Utah to celebrate with me. She came straight from volunteering at Reality Town and flew off to fantasy vacation land in California :) Then we went straight to the happiest place on earth: the Oakland temple! Heather had some family names for us to do and it was such a peaceful afternoon there... perfect way to begin!

Mom hosted a dinner that night with the local fam (Paulecca, Joe & Cami, and special guest visitors Jeff and Jenny from Merced!) We had delicious pizza Italia and cheesecake with raspberries for dessert! Just what Becca and Jenny and I needed to fuel up for our race day of fun the next day...

(Doesn't this look like a heavenly dessert???)

Tune in to the next post to find out what happens next in my birthday weekend of fun!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home