Sunday, September 14, 2008

The Going to Bed Book

Dawna follows in her mom's footsteps. When I was little, I would have my mom read me the same book over and over until I had it memorized. Dawna has done the same with Sandra Boynton's "The Going to Bed Book." After reading her stories at night, Jon asks Dawna to read him a story... of course she picks this one.

Welcome to the Dawna and Dad read along. You can follow along with us in your book:

That way, you can understand what Dawna is actually trying to say :) Enjoy!

Labels:

4 Comments:

At September 15, 2008 6:10 PM , Blogger sunnysnows said...

I'm pretty sure you have the cutest kids ever.

 
At September 16, 2008 4:25 PM , Blogger Camille said...

Cute! I caught, "brush their teeth" and "go to sleep." Yes?

 
At September 16, 2008 8:12 PM , Blogger Jonathan said...

good job! I remember Camille kicking everybody's trash at Mad Gab... just goes to show you're still reigning champ!

 
At September 17, 2008 2:12 PM , Blogger Grant, Sarah, Edwin, and Leland said...

That was so cute, I followed along with my book and got the beginning part and then the end. That's awesome that she does that, and Lawerence is so cute with his chirpping. He's chirped at me a couple times and it is so cute.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home