Friday, August 01, 2008

I love the Bay Area...it's my town.

Last Friday, I picked Jon up at work and we headed strait to Antioch. From Redwood City to Antioch is about 60 miles. I was amused to ponder the plethora of highways and freeways that we went on to get from point A to point B... Get a load of the EIGHT freeways we took to go 60 miles:

From Redwood City, we took:
101 North to
92 East to
880 North to
238 to
580 East to
680 North to
242 to
4 East to
Antioch.

I thought it was AWESOME! The part that was even better was that I didn't look at a single map OR get lost through the maze of freeways that makes up the Bay Area!

Labels:

3 Comments:

At August 02, 2008 2:46 PM , Blogger Aaron and Emily said...

It's funny how I can drive someplace new and think "this place is SOO confusing." But driving around the bay area, if I know the route, I feel so much more comfortable. Although, I don't usually get on THAT many different freeways when driving from point A to B!

 
At August 04, 2008 10:37 AM , Blogger Laura Tanner said...

I could have made it as far as 680 without looking at a map. What probably wasn't fun was the traffic on a Friday afternoon.

 
At August 04, 2008 10:37 AM , Blogger Laura Tanner said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home