Thursday, May 01, 2008

On the third day in Utah...

We got to see Valerie, Charles and baby Sydney! That little girl is such a little doll! My baby Lawrence is the same size as she is... and six months younger :) Valerie and I went shopping. Unfortunately, my camera ran out of batteries, so there is a temporary lapse in photos :( On the way back to Heather's house, I stopped by Terri's house in Orem and got to give her a quick hug before she went to a football meeting. Our duplex looks great...although the dandilions are flourishing int he fround yard... It was a good day.

1 Comments:

At May 02, 2008 10:53 AM , Blogger Valerie said...

It was so great to see you three...definately the highlight of my week that has been filled with sick baby and capstone papers.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home