Thursday, January 17, 2013

Christmas fun

For all the fun things we did over Christmas break, I took almost NO pictures!

We went to the Lawrence Hall of Science, Sunset Beach, had a birthday party, went Uncle Ralph's house and Sacramento... And just played and played with cousins and aunts and uncles and grandparents.

For all that fun, all I got were two pictures... One of Larry exhibiting his hair obsession (which hopefully aunt Elizabeth didn't mind) and one of Zoey playing with photo booth.

I guess if you're too busy to take pictures, you're having a good time :)

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At January 17, 2013 2:45 PM , Blogger Aaron and Emily said...

Feel free to snag pictures off my blog. I even have pictures of non Severson Kobersteins. (Weston made quite a few of my pictures and videos!)

 
At January 24, 2013 12:05 PM , Blogger Sarah S said...

Okay but those pictures are definitely keepers!! So fun :) I think you should join Instagram... I need to see more pics of your cute kiddos!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home