Tuesday, August 30, 2011

What I love about Sundays

I love seeing my two cuties play well together! They are actually SHARING the cars!  Only happens on Sunday…

100_0001100_0002

I Love seeing Dawna give Jon a piano lesson.  “Now you have to count while you play, daddy!” and “You can earn a crystal if you play it right.”

100_0004

Then it’s “Now, you play the note that I’m pointing to.”  OH FOR CUTE! But the other awesome part about this was that Dawna knew all the stuff that she was “teaching” to daddy!

100_0005

1 Comments:

At September 01, 2011 11:16 AM , Blogger Kristin Johnson said...

How is this possible? Sundays are by far my hardest day where sharing is impossible, and happiness is hardest to reach. I need your secret...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home