Saturday, March 14, 2015

Things I am Grateful for...

Things I am Grateful for this week:
  • Great sisters-in-law who buy cars close to my house so they can come visit for a weekend and eat Japanese Ramen and stay up late with me watching Leverage and eating pickles. Unfortunately, all pictures of said fun times are on her camera/blog/instagram... I refer you to her electronic records for your viewing pleasure...
  • Real displays of confidence from my spunky 4-year-old with her impeccable sense of style: polka-dot satin skirt, striped shirt, princess warm-up jacket... I know I couldn't get away with that...


  •  Aiden's amazing birthday party put on by darling mama Becca! The kids enjoyed games like Thor's hammer throw, Kryptonite collection, pin the star on Captain America, and decorating your own superhero mask and cape. Jade had hers on for a full ten seconds, and luckily, I snatched a picture



  •  Tenacious little boy who relentlessly wiggled and jiggled and pulled until his first front tooth came out on Wednesday! 



  •  Evidence that Dawna DOES like some things that I cook! Unfortunately, her tongue could not reach the bottom of the bowl... can't believe we had to waste all that batter down there...


  • Friday the 13th is over!!! I was stressing/dreading that day because of the enormous amount of preparation that had to be done for my Lincoln Leopard Choir. I know, I know... I completely brought it on myself. I take full responsibility for it... but I will also take full credit when our Operetta in April blows your mind with awesomeness!!!  You see, on Friday, all 46 kids were split into 6 feature groups; each group had to learn a solo singing or dancing part with a volunteer parent. I was ready and organized with recordings, YouTube videos, speakers, and portable electronic devices... and it all worked out! WHEW!!!
  • Unbelievable fun at Bay Aerials gymnastics! Tuesdays and Thursdays throughout March and April, they are promoting with free open gym! So naturally, we're going to go every time. Becca and Henry and Zoey and Conrad joined us on Thursday for a climbing, bouncing, flailing good time :) Later on Thursday, Dawna and Xochitl had their first gymnastics lessons there.  They loved it, of course...more lessons to come...
  • Loving husband who made my dancing daydreams come true! Again, I'm sad I have no photo or video verification of this... yet... 
PS: Why are those letters so big? Google "Acrostic" if you can't figure it out...

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home